Monday, December 27, 2010

One Year of Blogging


It was a year back on 17 December 2009 that I put in my first posting in this blog. I still remain a reluctant blogger.

I have penned some of my experience at the work place, activities that I feel were affecting my life style, and some thought that I share with some friends on our past experiences in our career. I have not ventured into the political front as I prefer to be a bystander but I have no reluctance in revealing what I feel about the environment and social scenes affecting our daily life.

The last one year moved on at a fast phase, days turn into weeks and weeks into months in no time at all. It is difficult to believe that we are going into another new year soon.

I can easily recollect the losing of loved ones and good friends, the happiness of marriages and engagements of the younger generations, the arrival of the babies, and the occasional meetings of friends new and old. Then there are the regular visits to the hospitals, clinics and doctors, supplemented by the visits to “mandi wap herbal” at Tanjung Karang with my regular kaki Zainal Imam.

I do keep a diary just to be sure I remember the dates of the visits to the doctors and marriage invitations.

When I was introduced to the Facebook (FB) I kept some hours in the evening to chat with my group of friends. Initially we did it through the chat room at PVRTM website which was a wee bit slow and decided to move to the FB chat area. We manage to keep ourselves updated.

I feel there will not be much change in the New Year as far as my daily activities are concerned.

Here’s wishing everyone Happy and Healthy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Amran, Carry on Blogging. Facebook is different, it is for instance communication whereas Blogging is for us to share our thoughts and it would be there forever. Whenever folks search for info they my be lead to your blog if it is relevant to what is been search.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pak Idrus.

    I seldom refer back my Blog but today decided to update and was surprise at your comment.

    I agree wholeheartedly with your said. Blog is for posterity while FB will be left by time. So let us carry on blogging Pak Idrus.

    ReplyDelete